Sunday, September 16, 2007

Ahhhh....freak out!

It's 8:20Am, Sunday morning.
I'm sitting here in our living room going through news and stuff.
In 40 minutes, I will be preparing and serving Mickey Mouse pancakes for Haley.
Kind of like the last supper.
In 3 1/2 hours, we are taking Haley to College and I am freaking out a bit.
Meanwhile, across town, Sarah is counting the moments until Katie is born. And I'm freaking out a bit more.
Meanwhile (part 2), across town in the other direction, Emily is wondering about her pregnancy. Why is she bleeding a bit? And I'm freaking out even more.
Meanwhile (part 3), James is about 8000 miles away in some place they call London. All seems to be good there. Yet it still kind of freaks me out.
Ahh....ain't life grand?

12 comments:

Haley said...

oh dad... I know there are so many stresses in our life... God puts them there for some random reason. Maybe its to humor himself. Who knows.. but to make you feel a little better.. im freaking out just as much as you!! oh goodness...

Mac said...

Yep. That helps!

Susie Q said...

Yeah Hopper that helps...NOT!
I am also on the freakout train!

I keep remembering Hopper is not going off to war, or the hospital, or prison.. (good grief) she's going to college, 2 hours away, with Scott, and Andi and tons of friends from Liberty.

Ahhhh... that's better.

Now for Kate's birth and James' trip and Emo's anxiety, (I'm so sorry Em) I humbly turn it over to God, cause I got nuthin'.

Nicole said...

Aunt Sue - I'll just on the freakout train with you! :)

Haley said...

i love you guys! sittin here in my dorm. yes a dorm. im old.. haha. about to meet some friends to get some dinner in our cool dinning hall. hehe. hope all is well since ive been gone. haha.

kara said...

If you didn't freak out...you would be the poorest kind of papa, and I couldn't condescend to know you.

Emily said...

Seriously - could we have just one more thing to worry about right now??? I think not!!! (and God - that wasn't a way of me asking for more - just so you know).

Sarah said...

Thanks for worrying about me. :)

Mom, prison (that is to be said in a whisper)

Emily said...

Mom - Sarah is correct "prison" should always be in a whisper - along with "cancer"....

froelica said...

Oh, this is (was- I'm a little late) the day... I remember when Haley was 12!! I know that pales in comparison to all you guys, but still, that's quite the span of time.

froelica said...

Oh, this is (was- I'm a little late) the day... I remember when Haley was 12!! I know that pales in comparison to all you guys, but still, that's quite the span of time.

James said...

Tell mom to check her e-mail.