Saturday, February 23, 2008

Alice? Is that you?


Yesterday morning we were greeted by a white rabbit hanging out under a bush in the front yard. He was just sitting there. We thought perhaps he was a pet that had gotten away. Not knowing what to do, we did nothing.
Then in the afternoon I looked over by the trailer and he was sitting next to the big stump. I went over near him and he hopped away under another bush. Sue came out and put a big chunk of lettuce on the stump for 'eem.
Later, we couldn't find him. We though that perhaps he had gone away. Or maybe he had found another spot to bed down for the night.
This morning...........he's back. He's sitting next to the trailer again just looking so bunny-like. He's really cute. I want to go try to pet 'eem but he'll run away. And who knows, he may be a wild ferocious rabbit anyway and could take my head off.
For now, we are enjoying our visitor and I hope he stays.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, look here

Sarah said...

oh no. blog spam...

i hope he stays too. he's really cute with all his bunnyness.

Mac said...

Who the crap is Tenos?

Mac said...

Don't open Tenos!
I got some piece of crap virus thing.

Emily said...

I loved the bunny and so did Molly - he/she is adorable - It makes me want to get a pet rabbit - I forgot how stinkin' cute they are... :)

Oh and good to know about the Tenos virus - I wont open it - I nearly did.... yikes!

froelica said...

Oh, the bunny? That's just Pablo. Don't mind him.

I love bun-buns!

Mac said...

The bunny is back. Yea.....

Susie Q said...

Ferrrrosious rrrrabbit. Watch out!

Haley said...

oh hey pablo.

Emily said...

"The Bunny, The Bunny, oh I ate the bunny, I didn't eat my steak or my bread just the bunny....."

That would be a Veggie Tales song....

Mac said...

Bunny Update..........

He's still hanging out. Although we have determined that he is a fickle bunny.
He was seen last night two doors down munching on the grass.

Sarah said...

"I don't want a tissue when my nose is runny, I just want a fork and a plate and a bunny." Nebby K. Nezzer

Susie Q said...

I am seriously giggling about the Veggie Tales song. Glorious!