Thursday, December 27, 2007

Missing Bloggers


Be on the look out for the following bloggers:

Jon, Amy, Nikki and Mary.


They have disapeared and have not been heard from for a while.


Jon was last heard from on October 1st. Perhaps the Chicago Cubs had something to do with his disapearance?

Amy, the blog mistress was last heard from on Friday, November 2nd. I just knew that Halloween was bad!

Nikki likely had bad turkey as we have not heard from her since Sunday, November 18th.

And Mary may have been abducted by the Colorada State University gang. Perhaps they heard she was interested in the NorthWest and could not have it.


If you hear from them have them contact Blog Central immediately.


5 comments:

kara said...

But who's in charge at blog central? WHO???

Haley said...

maybe there in panchos hideout???!!!

Nicole said...

I'm back!!! And you were 110% correct ... the turkey SUCKED! Ruined my blogging for two months now....I have recovered and will be posting soon! :)

Thanks for keeping track of me....


XOXO.

Mac said...

Whew!
We have located one of the missing Bloggers.
I was right. It was the turkey.

And Kara, good question. Perhaps that's the bigger issue. Who?

Emily said...

My goodness dad you are so funny it hurts! I talked to Jon and he promised to post something soon!