Thursday, January 17, 2008

A French Fry walks into a bar.....

Because we need some funny! Here you go.

A man walks into a Doctors office and says "Doctor, Doctor, I think I'm invisible".

The Doctor says "Who said that?".......
-----------------------------------------


A French Fry walks into a bar......The bartender says "we don't serve food here".
-----------------------------------------



A Russian man is having his eyes examined. The Doctor has him cover one eye and read the chart. The mans says "E Z O P J M A T".
The man stops and says "Hey! I know that guy!"
---------------------------------------------------

At Northern California University, the School of Agriculture's dean was interviewing a prospective student."Why have you chosen this career?" the dean asked."I dream of making a million dollars in farming, like my father," the student replied."Your father made a million dollars in farming?" echoed the dean, much impressed."No," replied the applicant. "He just always dreamed of it."

Good day!

6 comments:

Haley said...

love it. good job dad! i liked the russian one the best. : )

Susie Q said...

Teee, stinkin' Heee

Mac said...

Dan Barrett told me the Russian one.

Sarah said...

I like the invisible one. :) Reminds me of: A man goes running into his psychiatrist's office yelling, "I'm a teepee, I'm a wigwam!". The dr says, "Calm down, you're too tense." (Say it out loud...)

kara said...

Ok...I read the russian one out loud like 4 times. What am I missing?

Mac said...

It'll come to you.