Thursday, January 17, 2008

Missing in Action (Part 2)

The following Bloggers have been missing for a while.
James was last heard from when the Daily Chorus was reaming him and stuffing the ballot box with some 13 year old band dudes. It ain't right.
And the Shlee of Ahh...perhaps was taken by the look-a-like twins.
If you see these missing bloggers have them contact Blog Central immediately.

And as reported in a previous MIA post Jon (the Cubs guy), and Amy (the Blog Queen) are still missing.

Good luck on the missing blogger searches.

13 comments:

Haley said...

im on it dad. dont worry, well find them.

Mac said...

Thanks Haley. And may the force be with you.
Force be with you?

Sarah said...

Word.

Susie Q said...

That's it, I'm taking Jon off my list... AAAAhhhhh, I just can't! I'm just a "half glass full" kinda gal.

Amy said...

Hah! I finally blogged. Lost... and found. Speaking of Lost it's back January 31st! Whoopee. :)

Mac said...

She's Alive!!!!!!
Welcome back Amy.

froelica said...

I have no excuse. I'm a total turd.

Sarah said...

Would that be a "glass half full" or a "half glass full" Mom?

Mac said...

Good eye Sarah.

kara said...

The missing bloggers should have to pay a weekly fine til they set shit to rights.

At the end of the year, we'll use the fines to throw an ice cream party.

Mac said...

Kara for President.........

Emily said...

I found one of them... he is sitting across frome me watching football right now.... he promised last time he would blog - now I think he may have been lying... way to go dorkboy...

Mac said...

Yeah.
He seems to have the fatal missing bloggers syndrome. The first clue is lying to their wife.
It's bad. Real bad!