Saturday, January 26, 2008

I may be a Sheep


Bahh....... Bahh..........
I think I'm a Sheep.
Today at Red Robin I ordered Fish and Chips (without the chips). Of course it is served in a plastic bowl thingy that is lined with paper.
I found out today that Malt Vinegar saturates paper to the point of it being really soft.
So soft in fact that each time I would cut through the fish with my fork, I would get a nice little piece of the paper with it.
The wierd thing is I had eaten about 3 to 4 inches of the papewr before I noticed.
And then it freaked me out that I had eaten the paper.
That's when I realized that I was a Sheep.
Bahh....Bahh.....

11 comments:

kara said...

I thought it was goats that ate everything...not sheep. But, you know, I'm not really that up on my barnyard cuisines, so I could be wrong.

Besides, I think paper's good for you. Lots of...vitamins?

PS: I hate that stupid russian joke. I still don't get it.

froelica said...

I feel bad for Kara. She's digging too deep on that joke.


I like sheep.

Nicole said...

Eric loves the Fish and Chips at Red Robin! That place is Ethan's FAVORITE! We have to go once a week - thank goodness they have a variety that I like! :) Although I have never tried the paper before....

Mac said...

Baah....

Haley said...

red robin... yummm

orrr in dads case

red robin... bahhhh

Emily said...

Molly eats paper all the time - notice the next time you are at my house how many books have little bite marks out of them.... now I know where she gets it from - you dad! :)

Bahh bahh bahh

Susie Q said...

Haley and I were with him. It was so cute to see how FREAKED he got! Paper? Big deal, do you how many bugs we eat every year?
Neither do I.

Sarah said...

Poor poor Kara...

Baah.

Susie Q said...

Jim, you got spammed!

Mac said...

I didn't know you could get spammed here.
Ain't nothin' sacred anymore?

Sarah said...

"it's been very nice to meet you".