Thursday, May 31, 2007

Ivory Liquid Helps Your Hands Look Young Again

Actually, I have no idea why I have referred to Ivory Liquid. Perhaps it's just another case of the Jimisms?
But what I do know is that my water timer in the backyard just came on.
Aren't you glad to know that?
Speaking of timer, have you noticed how it rymes with Heimer? As in Binkloheimer? As in Haley?
And did you know that in 8 days she will be graduated from high school? Oh my God!
Now this is what I call a random blogage. Actually blogage is a French word. It's meaning is yet to be determined.

5 comments:

froelica said...

I'll ask around when I get to France. I think some good old-fashioned "Ignore the Crazy American" is in store for me...

Amy said...

I had to look it up. Apparently 'blogage' in French means 'blogging' according to the Multi-Lingual Weblog Glossary. No, I'm not kidding. It really has come to this: http://jezblog.34sp.com/bloglossary.htm

MDR (mort de rire) - French for LOL

Proof that it is more fun to mock the French language than it is to speak it.

I can't freaking believe Haley is done with school. That makes me old and I don't like it.

Susie Q said...

Random nonsense! I love it!

Sarah said...

I am so happy for you! The water came on at exactly 6:58 last night! You are amazing and I want to be just like you "when I grow up".

froelica said...

Mort de rire? Dying of laughing? Hmm...